We will be adhering to NSW Public Health Orders; the information below is a guide to assist you with the requirements needed for your return.
Information will be updated as it is released and as changes are made to the public health orders.
Catering Under New Management
$8 Garlic bread
$10 Ham, cheese, tomato toastie
$13 Salt & pepper squid w/ chilli, lime, aioli
$9 Tomato bruschetta
$9 Charred corn (2) w/ chipotle mayo, chopped parsley
$8 Fries w/ rosemary and sea salt
$11 Wedges w/ sweet chilli and sour cream
$19 Vegolicious burger w/ plant-based patty, pickles, cheese, lettuce, tomato (served w/ chips)
$18 Angus beef burger w/ cheese, lettuce, special burger sauce (served w/ chips)
$25 Crispy Barramundi w/ Israeli couscous salad, feta, sundried tomato, salsa verde
$25 250g sirloin steak w/ chips & salad - choice of gravy, mushroom sauce, peppercorn
$16 Beef lasagne w/ mixed salad
$19 Chicken schnitzel w/ chips & salad - choice of gravy, mushroom sauce, peppercorn
$6 Seasonal steamed greens
$10 Garden salad - mesculan, tomato, cucumber, peppers, radish, house-made dressing
$28 Ploughman’s board incl. bread, butter, aged English cheddar, smokey ham, chutney, pickles, pickled onions, boiled egg, radish
$12 Chicken schnitzel w/ chips
$12 Beef lasagne
$12 Fish & chips
Trading hours (subject to change).
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/create-covid-19-check-card If you do not have a device to checkin to venues apply here and Create a COVID-19 check-in card click on link below
• You must be Fully Vaccinated (2 doses of the Covid-19 approved vaccine).
• You will need to present your COVID-19 Digital Certificate or Immunisation History Statement. We recommend you download the Medicare Express Plus App or store it in a Digital Wallet on your phone.
• Everyone must check-in with the Service NSW QR code with their phone or device. If you can’t use the QR code we can manually check you in by recording your name and contact details, (phone number or email). Details recorded manually by Club Rose Bay must be kept for 4-weeks and sent to NSW Health on their request.
• People not fully vaccinated can only enter the Club if they’re medically exempt, and carry a medical contraindication certificate.
• Children over the age of 12 must wear a mask indoors. Masks may be removed to eat or drink.
• Group sizes are limited to 20 people.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Management and Staff
Welcome to Club Rose Bay
Situated on one of Sydney's stunning harbour beaches, Club Rose Bay is the perfect location for a relaxing drink with friends & family or even the most elaborate wedding or special event.
The Club's spectacular location & facilities promise convenience, quality, affordability and comfort. Close to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf, numerous bus stops and Sydney Sea Planes as well as having ample parking available, members and visitors have a variety of transport options on offer and is easily accessible .
From the bistro, members and visitors can choose from an appetizing menu in a casual dining setting for lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Here you will find $1 pool tables, jukebox and Keno facilities as well as weekly activities such as Trivia, Bridge and the Friday night Raffles.
Club Rose Bay has on offer a range of bars and function rooms for hire - The Deck Bar Lounge, Monash Hall, Bayview room & Board room.
For weddings & special events, see our 'Deck Bar Lounge.' This lounge is the perfect venue with its own private outdoor deck overlooking the bay and the city as well as an exclusive bar & other additional privileges.
Please enjoy browsing our website to find out what Club Rose Bay can offer you.