WE ARE OPEN!
Our new operating hours are 11-5pm Monday & Tuesday and 12pm-9pm Wednesday-Sunday.
The bistro is open from 12pm-3pm and 5pm-8pm Wednesday-Sunday
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL!
Call: (02) 9371 9412
All members, guests and visitors will be required to use a QR code to sign in on arrival.
Walk ins welcome, contactless payment encouraged.
Please read our updated operating proceedures as per the state government's new regulations:
- Maximum of 30 people per booking or per table.
- Maximum of 30 people on a group entering or being on the premises.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Maximum of 300 people in the venue at any one time or one customer per 4 square metres, whichever is the lesser.
- For venues that consist of separate areas, the maximum capacity is 300 people in the separate area at any one time or one customer per 4 square metres, whichever is the lesser
- To be a ‘separate area’, the area must:
- be separate from other areas on the premises
- if food and drink services are being provided in the area, have staff that are providing food and drink service only in that area
- not allow persons gathering in different separate areas of the venue to mingle.
- High energy dance, as well as singing (including karaoke) and wind instruments, can spread COVID-19 if a participant is infected. Additional planning around these activities should be undertaken from a work health and safety perspective, including ensuring 3 metres distance from the audience.
- Ensure 1.5 metres between gaming machines and gaming tables, where practical. This can be achieved by moving machines or turning off or blocking access to every second machine or every second table.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Welcome to Club Rose Bay
Situated on one of Sydney's stunning harbour beaches, Club Rose Bay is the perfect location for a relaxing drink with friends & family or even the most elaborate wedding or special event.
The Club's spectacular location & facilities promise convenience, quality, affordability and comfort. Close to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf, numerous bus stops and Sydney Sea Planes as well as having ample parking available, members and visitors have a variety of transport options on offer and is easily accessible .
From the bistro, members and visitors can choose from an appetizing menu in a casual dining setting for lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Here you will find $1 pool tables, jukebox and Keno facilities as well as weekly activities such as Trivia, Bridge and the Friday night Raffles.
Club Rose Bay has on offer a range of bars and function rooms for hire - The Deck Bar Lounge, Monash Hall, Bayview room & Board room.
For weddings & special events, see our 'Deck Bar Lounge.' This lounge is the perfect venue with its own private outdoor deck overlooking the bay and the city as well as an exclusive bar & other additional privileges.
Please enjoy browsing our website to find out what Club Rose Bay can offer you.