Monday-Tuesday | 11am-5pm |
Wednesday-Sunday | 12pm-late*
Trading hours for our new caterers will be from.
Wednesday Thursday Sunday
Tuesday 25th club will be open till 9pm.
Wedneday 26th Club will be closed.
*Due to Covid-19, trading hours may vary. Please call 9371 9412 for more information and for bookings
EXCITING TIMES AHEAD- NEW CATERER!
New Menu Coming soon!
Chef Favourites from our new menu
Spring Rolls (4) $10
Vegetarian spring Rolls (4) $10
Steamed of fried dim sims (4) $10
Satay chicken sang choy bow (2) $16.80
Pork Sang Choy Bow (2) $16.80
Seafood Sang Choy Bow (2) $18.80
Mixed Entree $13.80
1 spring roll, 1 freid Dim Sim,1 Prawn Toast.
Mixed Buddha Vegetables $20.80
Braised Mixed Vegetables with tofu served with a Delicius soy sauce.
Omelette King Prawn $26.80
Spicy Salt & pepper squide $26.80
Fillet Steak in Chinese sauce $30.80
Steak sandwich $20.80
Carbonara with chicken $27.80
King prawn Rissoto $29.80
Chicken Schnitzel $23.80
Chicken Parmigiana $25.80
Grass Fed Sirloin Steak $28
Rib eye $45
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/create-covid-19-check-card If you do not have a device to checkin to venues apply here and Create a COVID-19 check-in card click on link below
• You must be Fully Vaccinated (2 doses of the Covid-19 approved vaccine).
• You will need to present your COVID-19 Digital Certificate or Immunisation History Statement. We recommend you download the Medicare Express Plus App or store it in a Digital Wallet on your phone.
• Everyone must check-in with the Service NSW QR code with their phone or device. If you can’t use the QR code we can manually check you in by recording your name and contact details, (phone number or email). Details recorded manually by Club Rose Bay must be kept for 4-weeks and sent to NSW Health on their request.
• People not fully vaccinated can only enter the Club if they’re medically exempt, and carry a medical contraindication certificate.
• Children over the age of 12 must wear a mask indoors. Masks may be removed to eat or drink.
• Group sizes are limited to 20 people.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Management and Staff
Welcome to Club Rose Bay
Situated on one of Sydney's stunning harbour beaches, Club Rose Bay is the perfect location for a relaxing drink with friends & family or even the most elaborate wedding or special event.
The Club's spectacular location & facilities promise convenience, quality, affordability and comfort. Close to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf, numerous bus stops and Sydney Sea Planes as well as having ample parking available, members and visitors have a variety of transport options on offer and is easily accessible .
From the bistro, members and visitors can choose from an appetizing menu in a casual dining setting for lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Here you will find $1 pool tables, jukebox and Keno facilities as well as weekly activities such as Trivia, Bridge and the Friday night Raffles.
Club Rose Bay has on offer a range of bars and function rooms for hire - The Deck Bar Lounge, Monash Hall, Bayview room & Board room.
For weddings & special events, see our 'Deck Bar Lounge.' This lounge is the perfect venue with its own private outdoor deck overlooking the bay and the city as well as an exclusive bar & other additional privileges.
Please enjoy browsing our website to find out what Club Rose Bay can offer you.