Plan you trip by public transport - http://www.transportnsw.info/
ClubRoseBay is located on the corner of New South Head Rd & Vickery Avenue.
Member’s Car Park is located on Vickery Avenue, on the left just after the Club’s entrance.
Public Car Park is located behind the Club near the Tennis Courts.
Public Transport Map
How to get to Club Rose Bay from Edgecliff Train Station:
1) Get on a 323, 324 or 325 bus
2) Get off at the bus shelter near the Lyne Park Tennis Courts on your left
3) The Club is located about 50 meters up the road on the corner of New South Head Rd & Vickery Ave
How to get to Club Rose Bay from Bondi Junction:
1) Get on the 386 bus
2) Get off the bus about 200 meters before intersecting New South Head Rd from Dover Rd
3) Walk left on New South Head Rd, 300 meters to the Club on the corner of New South Head Rd & Vickey Ave
How to get to Club Rose Bay from the City:
1) Go to Elizabeth Street & find a 323, 324 or 325 bus stop
2) Get off the bus at the shelter near the Lyne Park Tennis Courts on your left
3) Walk about 50 meters to the Club on the corner of New South Head Rd & Vickery Ave
How to get Club Rose Bay from the Circular Quay Ferry Terminal:
1) Go to Wharf 4, which is in the centre of the Wharves
2) Wait for the Ferry that goes to Garden Island/ Darling Point/ Double Bay/ Rose Bay: Lyne Park/ Watsons Bay
3) Get on the Ferry & get off at Rose Bay: Lyne Park
4) Get off & walk about 400 meters across the park toward the left side of the Tennis Courts where you will see the back of the Club on the Left